Asking President Trump about Armenian Genocide Recognition a Fresno Armenian asks



https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/readers-opinion/article226836774.html?fbclid=IwAR3kFzn9aSd4A5cEtSgM4x6wqKP_vRxaLurPvS1h-cOcT-lEw-gMUeey23s 
Mr. President: With an open mind and patience, I listened to your 2019 State of the Union speech, and at first was speechless. You numerated a chain of accomplishments, among which were some firsts in decades. You presented yourself as a man of law and compassion, a man of resolve, fairness and justice.
Dare I say, I thought, there is a new messiah amongst us.
I am not a bookkeeper of socio-economic progress, but it does not take a professional to see the many inequalities, abuses and undue sufferings in our daily lives.
In the audience, during your speech, were honorees among whom were survivors of the Jewish Holocaust. As a young girl, I remember our labor camp Flaschenhals, near Stuttgart, was targeted to be relocated to a concentration camp. My impressions are still vivid. My sympathy and respect go to all of those who had perished and survived.

Comments